1. Alisha Budhrani, famous singer from the music band BLUSH. has become our brand embassador for Sindhi Wines, she has posted in her facebook which I have shared.We can write something about her and her music band,include a picture of her. she is Sindhi as well. You can google her.
2. President of Sindhi Association in Malaysia Mr Datuk Shah Ranai and her wife Anita Ranai are also brand embassador for Sindhi wines.
3. some articles over the internet to post
4. Our event in Singapore Orgo Bar, success of the event with pictures,more than 150 people attended
5. Sponsor event Sindhi Sammelan Kuala Lumpur. pictures of the event and video, more than 400 sindhi from all over the world
6. Online shop featuring Sindhi Wines. You can now purchase from there,
7. SindhiWines available in Calle de Valverde, 29, 28004 Madrid, Spain
8. SindhiWines available at Wine Company.this are the outlets
9. Eduardo, Sommelier from Binomio restaurant, Singapore Spanish best restaurant enjoys sindhi wines, here are his tasting notes
Colour: Deep garnet red rim.
Nose: Clean, Jams, licorice, blackberry, spice, oak, caramel, Port, cinnamon, cherry, and raspberry.
Flavor: Dry, medium-full body, medium acidity, medium-high tannin, flavors of coffee, cherry, spice, oak, raspberry, plum; a long smooth finish.
Paring: Anything grilled, BBQ, and rich stews, spicy herbs like Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, or Oregano.. Basically anything hearty and meaty.
10. Gerald Lu and Joel from Praelum wine bistro and international certified sommelier, Wine bar and one of Singapore best sommerliers enjoys SinndhiWines, here are their tasting note. The wine is also available in Praelum. 4 Duxton Hill, 089590
Sindhi wines offers a lovely expression of the Monastrell grape coming from Murcia in Spain. Typically used in several parts of the world as part of a blend, it is endearing to see Sindhi producing a pure expression of this hard-to-grow grape varietal. Ripe and fruit-forward, this juicy expression of the grape packs a punch of flavor which include pitted prunes and dark cherry. A firm acid backbone gives life to the wine whereas a layered finish of cinnamon and savory meats makes this Monastrell as excitable as it should be. Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years. Lovely with roasted or broiled expressions of poultry and game, accompanied with soft spices and a touch of savory fruit.”
11. Marcus Boyle, Certified Sommerlierand manager of Tipping club one of Singapore best restaurants. here are his tasting notes
The wine has a deep complex nose of brambled fruit with sweet bakery spices and dried herbs. Medium bodied with firm tannins, well balanced acidity with a pleasant finish.
12. sindhiWines is available at restaurant Catalunya, one of the most spectacular restaurants in Singapore. The Fullerton Pavilion
82 Collyer Quay